Monday, February 08, 2016

"Bringing creativity to Spring Seminar '16"


Women's Journey of Faith is bringing creativity to Spring Seminar 2016! Guest speaker, Stephanie Ackerman, is a speaker, journaller, creator of the "Documented Faith" scrapbooking line, and avid doodler/creative. She is going to bring a unique and fresh perspective on the Word of God and Arising to our calling in Christ. Here's some more information on Stephanie:


"My name is Stephanie Ackerman. I am an ordinary girl who is living an extraordinary life where I get to do what I love for a living. I am a regular girl who loves God, my family, my friends, my neighbours, my church, my kids' school, and the teachers who teach there.

I am a simple girl who loves to make things from paper, batter, fabric, dough (as in cookie dough), and paint…A LOT…probably more than the average person.

At any given moment I might be doing exactly what you are doing…praying, doodling, running, baking, car pooling, stitching, watching my boys skate, surfing, boogie boarding, playing soccer, helping with homework, doing laundry and then doing more laundry, REALLY loving felt, dropping boys off at skate park, volunteering at the kids' school, reorganizing the "Shead-Teau," turning trash into treasures, sewing, did I mention doing laundry???"



Early Bird pricing is $50 for both Friday night and Saturday *No lunch provided 
Grab your Spring Seminar Tickets today! 



No comments: